Saturday, April 5, 2008

Anticipating Chocolate Again

I'm excited.

I placed an order for chocolates yesterday evening. This time I'm ordering from John and Kira' Chocolates. John and Kira are the owners of this community-friendly and responsible chocolate company.

Their chocolates look so exciting. Right now, as Spring begins, they have hand-painted ladybug chocolates. As much as I thought they were so beautiful, I went with the Drunken Chocolate Fig Tower. OMG! Talk about temptation! My mouth began watering as I read about those chocolate ganache and whiskey filled Spanish figs (dipped too).

The tower also has a box that contains all of their bonbon flavors: raspberry, pistacchio, honey lavender, coffee whiskey, lemongrass, bergamont, mint, ginger, strawberry, and something called starry night. Yum! I'm drooling!

Since it's still cool out, I went for the standard shipping which is so much cheaper than the overnight options. I think I'll put a little cooler on my doorstep and ask the mailman to put it in there instead of leaving it on the full-sun step.

The waiting is agonizing on one hand, and fun on the other. It only stinks when the chocolates arrive and don't live up to your expectations. But I just know this one will!





No comments: